zondag 28 september 2014

Michael Strong group anniversary bloghop!

Welcome to our Michael Stronggroup anniversary bloghop! 
I hope you came here from Heidi's blog
If you have lost your way you can always go back to Hettys blog where you can find all the participants. 

We hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment (you can win a stamp)!  


So for those of you who don't know this, 6 years ago Hetty Sanders founded the enjoy Michael Strong Stamps Group. Hetty is my mother and my creative inspiration. She knows I am not really a stamper but more of a scrapbooker (not that you have to be one or the other). 

My first MS stamp was the heart. It is very special to me and the card I want to share with you is not made by me but by my mum. 6 years ago I got married and she designed my wedingcard with the MS hearts on it. We also decorated the venue with cards with the heart as shown below. 




So for some new work I just had to scrap a picture with my mum. I recently did a stamp workshop at her house with one of my close friends. We had lot's of fun and made some great stuff. I can recommend anyone to take a workshop with her. She always has such nice ideas for a page or card. I used the Michael Strong heart and (part of) cloisonne Mosaic frame. 



The page I made is in my small scrapbook. I like small ones. These pages are 9 x 9 inch (it's an IKEA book). In my book I scrap random photos to remember the everyday moments from my life. I try to make one at least once a week (this never works but once a month I really make pages).


For more inspiration go to Herma's blog! I always enjoy here beautiful work of art! 

Happy blog hop. 

XOXO Yael 

19 opmerkingen:

  1. 'Hallo Yael,
    Wat leuk om te zien dat je ook creatief bezig bent, leuke pagina heb je gemaakt van je 'Workshop at Mum's ' voor deze MSStamps hop.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautifulpage, Yael! You make such fun and happy pages and even though you learned from me, you have totally your own style and I like it! Be yourself, stay yourself, you can do this! Thanks so much for partiipating in the blog hop. Love you xx.mom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It is a beautiful card and you have a great teacher!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you Yael for adding your thoughts to this anniversary hop. You are so special and I have enjoyed getting to know you and your wonderful family!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Er gaat niks boven lekker samen hobbyen met je mam! (in mijn geval m'n dochter natuurlijk) Leuke pagina heb je gemaakt. Ik vind dat wel een goed idee, een klein boekje en zomaar wat memorabele momenten scrappen. Wie weet ga ik toch nog eens overstag... :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a good idea to make a small photo diary! Thanks for sharing. WendyC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I too love the photo diary idea. Great card and I love the wedding decorating card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love your scrap page- and the idea of scrapping everyday events is such a fab idea! You are so lucky to have such a talented mother to learn from : ) I really love the wedding place cards- beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love your page Yael and am very jealous that you've got such a wonderfully inspirational Mum to craft with :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a nice blog!
    Your cards and scrappages are wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love the idea of the little book for scraping. I have a few that i have done but for some reason have never stamped on them now i just might have to on the next one. Your mom is an inspiration to all of us in the group.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I love the story you shared about your mom. Beautiful memories are made then preserved in your wonderful scrap pages! Love your scrapbook style-very artistic! So glad you entered the blog hop! Hugs, Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Cute page! I like the way you used parts of Mike's frame stamp to accent your photo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. It's hard to find the time to scrap with a little one around but it's nice you try to find a bit of time to do so. Those memories will be such fun to share with your son in the future!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. You are so blessed to have your mother as a coach! WOW! the creative work that she can tutor you in!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Yael, the inspiration you get from your Mom only contributes to your own talent.
    TFS
    Dorly Weitzen, Israel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Sweet card and scrapbook page! Love that heart stamp.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Your Mum sent me here and I am so glad she did, what inspiration from you and the wonderful scrap page. Love your card.

    You have a great teacher with your Mum. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen